Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has everyone picked up their lowers?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
      Has everyone picked up their lowers?
      No, we still have about 20 people that need to pick them up.

Comment

• Stocks came in today... gotta say that was pretty quick. I put the order in at the end of the day on Monday and they showed up today.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I have given out most of the lowers so since there are only a few people left I am not going to set up any more times on the schedule spreadsheet. For those left that need to schedule an appointment just email me directly at jefftdowdle@gmail.com

I want to think everyone for making this go so smoothly. Everyone was very cooperative.

Thanks
          Jeff

Comment

• Thank you jeff, and CJ and everyone else involved in making this happen!
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              Thank you jeff, and CJ and everyone else involved in making this happen!
              yes thanks very much

Comment

• No problem guys. I am glad I thought about this idea two months ago.
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• any updates on vendor negotiations for next GB?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Yes thanks everyone involved! this went nice and easy minus the stupid paypal hiccup.. we probably all owe CJ a beer for having to pay the interest back to those cocksuckers to refund
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                      any updates on vendor negotiations for next GB?
                      I'm just flat out pooped dealing with the current GB. I think I need some time to regroup. The last vendor kinda gave me a bad taste, I think we might want to work something out with surplusammo again, they did take a bit, but they delivered everything relatively quickly once they had it in stock. Although that upper did have some weird abberations, I think it was a forging issue on that particular one. It looked fine from a mechanic standpoint though.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• NP, thanks for doing this. if there's anything i can do to help out let me know.

also that is bull shit. how the new vendor you ware talking to just didn't want are business.
                        buy not returning calls/e-mails, fuck em.... we shouldn't have to kiss their ass to basically give them as you said, thousands of dollars in sales. they should kiss your ass.

anyway thanks again,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• So we're at the very end of our group buy, and now we get to the real gritty stressful part as we reconcile the list. We did come up short on 2 parts kits. Me and Jeff are making sure no one is shorted, so don't worry about that. However, it's pretty clear someone received 2 extra parts kits they didn't pay for. Now, naturally we would hope someone would speak up and mention it... but it would seem we haven't heard anything yet. If everyone could check what they received, and their friends received and see if we can come up with the extra parts kits so the guys that put this group buy together don't end up paying for them.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I got just the 2 LPKs that I ordered/paid for, but then I wouldn't have left Jeff's house if I was over or short.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• one lower & one parts kit. for me as ordered.

hopefully everyone double checks their shit. and someone finds that he/she has em.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• You or Jeff counted them when they arrived?

Sent from my iPhone killer!
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X