2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    cant you make money orders on the automated machines there?
    I hope so. Will check this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      So I went to the post office....and I left. Fuck them. 15 customers, 1 cashier
      We only have 1 cashier at our post office. For a town of 200 ppl. lol
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        If your bank offers bill pay, you can use this service and will mail a cashiers check to CJ for free, along with postage for free.
        are those cashiers checks or bank checks? ...or is there even a difference? i've always wondered.

i do know my funds are removed from the account as soon as i hit send so i guess it is certified funds.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• When are we aiming to place the order by?

Comment

• CJ I pulled $300 out of the ATM here today and I will get another $300 out tomorrow. The damn machine will not give me more than $300 a day.

Postal MO will be going out in a day.

Put me down for 10 lowers @ $48 and 5 kits @ $40 for a total of $680
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              CJ I pulled $300 out of the ATM here today and I will get another $300 out tomorrow. The damn machine will not give me more than $300 a day.

Postal MO will be going out in a day.

Put me down for 10 lowers @ $48 and 5 kits @ $40 for a total of $680
              U can try $320 or $280. If the message from machine is. Duplicate transaction?
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                U can try $320 or $280. If the message from machine is. Duplicate transaction?
                He more than likely has a daily ATM withdraw limit of $300. It's pretty standard.

Comment

• Some of you guys are shipping them express mail, with delivery confirmation, plus certification. Which in turn costs you $13 to ship. I do not understand the logic of this, you are shipping within the city there is no reason to ship express mail as it will get here the same time as someone shipping first class and pays .44 cents.
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                    He more than likely has a daily ATM withdraw limit of $300. It's pretty standard.
                    it is Kabul, Afghanistan International rules or a limit set on the ATM here on base. Sometimes you can bust off two $300 in a row but i am on nights and the ATM is empty by the time I get there. I had to give my card and pin to a buddy of mine to make the withdraw for me.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• still waiting for PP to actually put the money back in my bank acct, they pulled it out fast enough but sure are taking their sweet time putiing it back.
                      Jon

Comment

• got the USPS Money Order today...should be to you tomorrow.

Tim

Comment

• When's the last day of this mess?
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            When's the last day of this mess?
                            02/28/11 23:59

Ten days should be plenty of time.
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                              02/28/11 23:59

Ten days should be plenty of time.
                              Ok.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• My payment will be going in the mail tomorrow.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X