2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    So we're at the very end of our group buy, and now we get to the real gritty stressful part as we reconcile the list. We did come up short on 2 parts kits. Me and Jeff are making sure no one is shorted, so don't worry about that. However, it's pretty clear someone received 2 extra parts kits they didn't pay for. Now, naturally we would hope someone would speak up and mention it... but it would seem we haven't heard anything yet. If everyone could check what they received, and their friends received and see if we can come up with the extra parts kits so the guys that put this group buy together don't end up paying for them.
    I still haven't arranged for anything. I'll email Jeff now.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• 2 lowers, bought my parts kit from fiux while at Jeffs. No extras.

Comment

• CJ my 10/5 were in a bag when i got there. I counted the lowers for sure 100%. I want to say for certain I counted the kits also but I can't. When DiAnn gets home next week I will have her check. I hope the two kits that are unaccounted for come up first thoug; I am not looking forward to her reaction to TEN NEW lowers.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I am not looking forward to her reaction to TEN NEW lowers.
          Well, may be a good thing you are a bit distant right now......

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            CJ my 10/5 were in a bag when i got there. I counted the lowers for sure 100%. I want to say for certain I counted the kits also but I can't. When DiAnn gets home next week I will have her check. I hope the two kits that are unaccounted for come up first thoug; I am not looking forward to her reaction to TEN NEW lowers.
            It could be worse Keith, she could find some Vaseline and 10 used condoms in that bag.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• We have 2 people left to pick up their lowers/parts kits and we'll be through.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Kool. Thanks for the update.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

We have 2 people left to pick up their lowers/parts kits and we'll be through.
                  Are we then going to start the GB's on uppers, bcg, etc?
                  92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                    Are we then going to start the GB's on uppers, bcg, etc?
                    I think we should start.

Comment

I think we should start.

I need a bcg and charging handle still.
                      Ded

Comment

• Heck I need everything and I'm ready to order it!
                        92 LX 5.0

Comment

• I'm ready for the next group buy, I'm really excited to build an upper now.
                          Originally posted by Marisa
                          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                            I need a bcg and charging handle still.
                            Gun show tomorrow.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Gun show Saturday & Sunday.
                              Fixed that for ya.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                                Fixed that for ya.
                                Damn it... I thought today was friday cause I took off.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X