Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    I think we should start.
    I will be ready anytime after the 24th of June.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      CJ my 10/5 were in a bag when i got there. I counted the lowers for sure 100%. I want to say for certain I counted the kits also but I can't. When DiAnn gets home next week I will have her check. I hope the two kits that are unaccounted for come up first thoug; I am not looking forward to her reaction to TEN NEW lowers.
      CJ - I am home on an emergency and checked my sack of hidden lowers/LPKs; 10 lowers and 5 LPKs as ordered. The missing two are not with me.

Comment

• quick question, i'm guessing these lowers are the .156" small hole flavor right?

from midwayusa:
        AR-15 Hammer and Trigger Pin Dimensions:
        +Some Colt® AR type rifles have been manufactured with hammer and trigger pins and holes which are approximately .176" in diameter. These are referred to as "large pin" Colts. This was done to eliminate the chances of someone putting M16 fire control parts into an AR receiver. This is not found in all Colt models, just some.
        +All other AR type rifle manufacturers have stayed with the .156" diameter hammer and trigger pins and holes, or "small pin" which is the same spec used in all military M16 rifles.
        +Measure your pins or the holes in your lower receiver to determine if you have a "small" or "large" hole Colt® AR
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
          quick question, i'm guessing these lowers are the .156" small hole flavor right?

from midwayusa:
          yes

Comment

• Originally posted by gat0r View Post
            yes
            cool, thanks! placed an order on midway today. should have my first ar built soon.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I take it we still havn't solved the missing lowers mystery?
              IMG_0424

Comment

• Originally posted by GAP View Post
                I take it we still havn't solved the missing lowers mystery?
                We were missing LPK's not lowers.
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                  We were missing LPK's not lowers.
                  I just wanted to put out there again. My count was right on my 5.

Who still needs the 2 missing LPKs?

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                    quick question, i'm guessing these lowers are the .156" small hole flavor right?

from midwayusa:
                    yeah those are only very early colt SP1 slab side lowers that fall into that category, just the fact they once existed 40 years ago has made it a major headache to continually see concern over it.

We have 2 lowers remaining for 'tex' from THF, still hasn't picked them up, but that's all that's left. Jeff took care of the LPK shortage by just ordering another 2.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      We have 2 lowers remaining for 'tex' from THF, still hasn't picked them up, but that's all that's left. Jeff took care of the LPK shortage by just ordering another 2.
                      AS soon as those are picked up we should be ready for the next round of GB's right? Did we ever decide if it would be uppers, BCG's, barrels, or a combo of uppers and BCG?
                      92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                        AS soon as those are picked up we should be ready for the next round of GB's right? Did we ever decide if it would be uppers, BCG's, barrels, or a combo of uppers and BCG?
                        Gas piston kits.

Comment

Gas piston kits.
                          Ok let me start off by saying this is my first AR build. Now for the dumb question "Wat dat?"
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                            Ok let me start off by saying this is my first AR build. Now for the dumb question "Wat dat?"
                            I am just pullin CJ's chain.

Converts the gun from DI to piston to operate the bolt. The moving parts run cooler and cleaner but the trade off is the expense to convert and the limit on handguards that will fit.

Comment

I am just pullin CJ's chain.

Converts the gun from DI to piston to operate the bolt. The moving parts run cooler and cleaner but the trade off is the expense to convert and the limit on handguards that will fit.
                              Ok.
                              92 LX 5.0

Comment

• I say we start the next buy already, Im getting antsy.
                                Originally posted by Marisa
                                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X