2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Anyone interested in a suppressor group buy? Maybe from silencerco? maybe some ospreys and sparrows?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Anyone interested in a suppressor group buy? Maybe from silencerco? maybe some ospreys and sparrows?
        I know i'm interested in a suppressor. Just not interested in the paperwork
        IMG_0424

Comment

Anyone interested in a suppressor group buy? Maybe from silencerco? maybe some ospreys and sparrows?
          My wife is going to hate your guts.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'm down for a suppressor buy.. I need one for .40.

Comment

• Interested.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• depends on price.... would be cool

Comment

Yes I am.
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I'm interested, http://major-malfunction.com/ seems decent to deal with from the reviews ive seen on ARFCOM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                      I'm interested, http://major-malfunction.com/ seems decent to deal with from the reviews ive seen on ARFCOM.
                      I have bought several suppressors through Bryon Gaston aka Major Malfunction. I'm not sure if he does group buys but I do recommend him.

Comment

• Sean Cody (SC-Texas on AR15.com) is a dealer down in Houston for a lot of differnt suppressors. He was my gun trust lawyer and if we need to get a hold of him let me know.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• In depending on price and items.

Comment

interested in sparrow depending on price

Comment

• Group paperwork too?
                              IMG_0424

Comment

• see: http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14045
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X