• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. Tiredhead.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You can make back close to the extra cost of a new gun by selling the factory parts you replace.
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
        You can make back close to the extra cost of a new gun by selling the factory parts you replace.
        I don't even see the need to do that if I can avoid it.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Then all those parts you don't replace will be brand new.
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I bought my last one at academy for $149. They run them on sale now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
              I bought my last one at academy for $149. They run them on sale now and then.
              That's a good price. Too bad I can't catch a sale on them. Hell my local Academy stores won't have them in for 2-3 weeks.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

i would buy an old one with the metal trigger group. thats just me. i recently did just this and have since replaced the barrel with a .920 and the stock. i could knock a tick off a dogs ass at 50yds.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I use Piney Mountain tracer rounds in our 10/22, because im a pimp like that...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Do you shoot them straight out of your trailer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Do you shoot them straight out of your trailer?
                      Yes, Elvis and I take turns shooting them from our custom made porches at our trailers. Sometimes when we get drunk we argue about who has the nicest trailer, leading to a drunken 15 1/2 pace tracer shoot out...
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        My son likes to shoot those too, especially when we do a little turtle plinking. Can't go wrong with even the most basic 10/22 and one should be in everyone's collection. I think I paid $200 new for the one my son has and I have been trying to get a used one to make a replica m1 carbine out of but not many basic ones get sold and I dont really wanna take apart a new one, but it looks like that's what I am going to have to do.
                        Jon

Comment

• Buy it yet?

Comment

• How the fuck do you multi quote?
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                              How the fuck do you multi quote?
                              you quote them and copy the syntax into your original post, use multiple windows.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                                How the fuck do you multi quote?
                                Or you could use that nifty little button that when you put the cursor over it, it sez "Multi-Quote" right next to the 'QUOTE' button, click as many threads as you want to 'multi-quote' then 'QUOTE' button at the end and VIOLA!

Comment

Working...
                                X