Thinking about a 10/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Or you could use that nifty little button that when you put the cursor over it, it sez "Multi-Quote" right next to the 'QUOTE' button, click as many threads as you want to 'multi-quote' then 'QUOTE' button at the end and VIOLA!
    Well I'll be damned.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      True, but if I knew I was going to replace the barrel, stock, trigger parts, etc then I would just sit tight and snag an older one in decent shape.

HOWEVER. If I didn't have a .22 rifle, and was looking at joining the ranks of Man, I would take my dumb ass to Academy and buy a fucking rifle.
      Greg, please read the second portion of my original post.

I don't know any gun guy who only has 1 .22. if the worst mistake you ever make is buying a 10/22 to leave stock until you find that old one to work on, you're doing pretty good. EVERYONE needs an open sighted .22 rifle. EVERYONE.

A buckmark carbine, a buckmark pistol, a CZ bolt gun, a model 60, my 10/22, a Marlin Lever action, a .22 1911... I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting one.

Comment

• I have three .22 rifles and two .22 pistols.

Guess what, one of them is a 10/22.

Go buy your 10/22

Comment

• Just buy a damn gun already lol

Comment

• I'm guessing he got it by now
            Big Rooster Racing
            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
              I'm guessing he got it by now
              With as much ribbing we've given him? He'd post that he bought one.

Buy the 10/22 already!

Comment

• Well... I was thinking that if he did get one he was still outside shooting it and forgot about us. I couldn't put mine down for the first few weeks.
                Big Rooster Racing
                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Nah I didn't get it last night. I planned to make it up to CTD to pick one up but some bad Thai food had other plans for me. I'm heading up there either tonight or in the morning to pick it up.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Go pink or go home

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

• Do any of the bigger retailers pricematch on this stuff? Academy lists theirs for $189 but cant find them anywhere. Next cheapest is $220 at CTD and goes up from there.

Comment

• Walmart will.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• FINALLY! When we going shooting?!?!?!

Comment

• Good for you.

If I could find a deal for a new one around the $150 mark I wouldn't mind picking up 2 just for safe keeping for the future.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Id go this weekend, but I'm sitting in front of a campfire hunting right now. I'll take you out next weekend if you like. Today was fun, 30 minutes into our hunt I chased a 300lb boar at full Sprint through the thicket and blasted his ass with my 870.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X