Thinking about a 10/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Id go this weekend, but I'm sitting in front of a campfire hunting right now. I'll take you out next weekend if you like. Today was fun, 30 minutes into our hunt I chased a 300lb boar at full Sprint through the thicket and blasted his ass with my 870.
    the thought of you chasing anything makes me snicker......heh

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Id go this weekend, but I'm sitting in front of a campfire hunting right now. I'll take you out next weekend if you like. Today was fun, 30 minutes into our hunt I chased a 300lb boar at full Sprint through the thicket and blasted his ass with my 870.
      I'll definitely take you up on going out to shoot, next weekend won't work for me as I'll be out of town part of the weekend. I am off wed, thurs, and friday this week.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
        the thought of you chasing anything makes me snicker......heh
        and that comment made me snicker.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Mine is a later version with a plastic trigger group. Now, to answer some questions that need to be answered... it does suck. However, it in no way impedes the performation or reliability of the weapon. It works perfectly fine, and it doesn't chip. However, the only issue is you know it's plastic, and it doesn't look very good. And lastly I have an adjustment on my aftermarket trigger that takes up slack, but it dug into the plastic so it really didn't do shit. I do plan on replacing it with a volquartsen group within the next year though, so It didn't really bother me. And lastly, as for buying an old one with a metal group - It isn't a half bad idea, but personally a .22LR is the last gun I would buy used, seeing as most of them have tens of thousands of rounds through them.
          I changed my trigger group out in my old 10/22 with a new valquartsen and could not be any happier. I went out today and fired a couple of hundred more rounds out of it and love the trigger pull.

Comment

• Walmart doesnt pricematch so looks like Ill be waiting for them to come in stock at Academy.

Comment

LOL nice.

Comment

• Should make a sister site, DFW1022s.net
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Should make a sister site, DFW1022s.net
                  Greg could be the webmaster, but it would take forever to get the sight up.

Comment

• fwiw to anyone looking for a 10/22, dicks in frisco has a bunch for 189.

Comment

• Originally posted by threefingerpete View Post
                      greg could be the webmaster, but it would take forever to get the sight up.
                      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                        fwiw to anyone looking for a 10/22, dicks in frisco has a bunch for 189.
                        Fucking bullshit man, I called them tuesday and they didn't have any. Would have loved to save $50 on the purchase.
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Fucking bullshit man, I called them tuesday and they didn't have any. Would have loved to save $50 on the purchase.
                          Should have waited instead of rushing to make a purchase IMO....

Comment

I would've but the guy behind the gun counter said it could be a week or two before they got any more in shipment. It's hard for me to believe a store that carries guns won't know what's coming in shipment.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              I would've but the guy behind the gun counter said it could be a week or two before they got any more in shipment. It's hard for me to believe a store that carries guns won't know what's coming in shipment.
                              LOL i was joking, in reference to the 3 page thread of indecision.

edit: 4 page
                              Last edited by Pro88LX; 03-26-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Lofl.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X