No Front Plate Ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Brent an I can disagree all day long. If he wants to degrade the conversation, there can be consequences for that. You cannot belittle or degrade another in public.
    Oh I see, so you are going to ask him to "discuss this in person" and then try to hide behind the law. That's some funny shit.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

So what you are saying is that you are like most other liberals? You don't mind stirring the pot as long as you are protected?
      Matt, I can tell that you're a defensive type of fighter, its the way you've been trained. Brent on the other hand is a offensive type of fighter, the kind of fighter that will bite your fucking ear off and feed it to you homeskillet, lmao!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Yeah, he'll lemon pepper and sauté that fucking ear, then make a thread in the Cooking Forum about it. Fucking food nazi.

Comment

So what you are saying is that you are like most other liberals? You don't mind stirring the pot as long as you are protected?

What the fuck are you babbling about? I'm far from a liberal, but if that's all you've got, then, whatever you say sport.
          Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Lol, wut?
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          You cannot belittle or degrade another in public.
          Oh but I can. Please, oh please post the statute that says this is illegal.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Oh I see, so you are going to ask him to "discuss this in person" and then try to hide behind the law. That's some funny shit.
          He did exactly what he is accusing me of. I don't see where I hid behind the law at all, but ok.

Matt - it's a shame someone in a position such as yours can't handle some heat. You're telling me to grow up, while you're acting like a fucking 2 year old? Lmfao. That's fucking pathetic.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I don't see where I hid behind the law at all, but ok.
            Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis?
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• this thread is still going on?

Don't you know you can't argue with a copper or he'll plant drugs on you, and make up lies in court that put you federal pound you in the ass prison?

Don't go Brent, be afraid, be very afraid! It's amazing the mentality of a peace officer in this country is that during an argument that only words need be exchanged, now matter how heavy those words end up, physical violence is the answer. Immediately said "peace" officer jumps to making threats of physical violence if he doesn't like the WORDS coming out of your mouth.

[Yakov Smirnoff] What a country!!![/Yakov Smirnoff]

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I can only react to situations that are put in front of me. I have 20 years invested and that is too much to let some low-life put it in jeapordy. What would you have me do, break his jaw and hope he doesn't go running to file a complaint?

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Matt, I can tell that you're a defensive type of fighter, its the way you've been trained. Brent on the other hand is a offensive type of fighter, the kind of fighter that will bite your fucking ear off and feed it to you homeskillet, lmao!
                Yea, you are right. The Marines don't train in any offensive strategies whatsoever.

Comment

Matt - it's a shame someone in a position such as yours can't handle some heat. You're telling me to grow up, while you're acting like a fucking 2 year old? Lmfao. That's fucking pathetic.
                  Brent, it's the name calling that shows you act less mature than your offspring.

And if you really want to see the statute, just act like this at lunch. I'm sure someone can point it out to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis?
                    He said some nonsense about me hurling insults as long as I'm "protected". I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Way to go, Matt. I wasn't even sure I could make it. Now I'll be there on principal alone. But good way to scare off anyone else that might have wanted to join.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Matt, you really have gone off the deep end this go-round. You need to walk away from the computer for a bit and get your shit together. This is seriously ridiculous dude. Getting all eSwole up in here.

Comment

• the funny part about this is that neither of you guys REALLY wants to but heads but it doesn't seem like either of you really want to back down either.. so it keeps getting worse and worse...

can't we all just get along!? haha

seriously though I'm pretty much thinking this has all blown out of proportion and ya'll should go get lap dances... tell your bosses ( or wife ) i said its ok
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          this thread is still going on?

Don't you know you can't argue with a copper or he'll plant drugs on you, and make up lies in court that put you federal pound you in the ass prison?

Don't go Brent, be afraid, be very afraid! It's amazing the mentality of a peace officer in this country is that during an argument that only words need be exchanged, now matter how heavy those words end up, physical violence is the answer. Immediately said "peace" officer jumps to making threats of physical violence if he doesn't like the WORDS coming out of your mouth.

[Yakov Smirnoff] What a country!!![/Yakov Smirnoff]

Stay outta this.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Matt, you really have gone off the deep end this go-round. You need to walk away from the computer for a bit and get your shit together. This is seriously ridiculous dude. Getting all eSwole up in here.
                            Isn't it amazing that you are taking Brent's side?

Comment

He said some nonsense about me hurling insults as long as I'm "protected". I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Way to go, Matt. I wasn't even sure I could make it. Now I'll be there on principal alone. But good way to scare off anyone else that might have wanted to join.

Good. What time?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Matt, you really have gone off the deep end this go-round. You need to walk away from the computer for a bit and get your shit together. This is seriously ridiculous dude. Getting all eSwole up in here.
                                I can't say this is all Matt... I'm seeing some BS coming from Brent too... its all dirty mud slinging stuff going on in here...

sounds like they both need to take a breather... don't just take Brent's side because he's a friend.
                                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                                X