Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    so much rcsm...
    Yup, because we all know she came from Nigeria, and we all hate Nigerians here.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Immigration is the resposibility of the Federal Government, and they have chosen to turn a blind eye.

Local law enforcement does not have the tools or the authority to tackle this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Immigration is the resposibility of the Federal Government, and they have chosen to turn a blind eye.

Local law enforcement does not have the tools or the authority to tackle this problem.

Sad, but true. And in the states that have decided to tackle it since the current federal regime has decided to ignore it, have been shot down by said regime.

We have our differences, but I do not envy your position of being forced to deal with this bullshit daily.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Not gonna lie I laughed hard!!

I think in Irving they might deport both of them from what I have seen on the news. If it happened in our city we would take the report and go after the guy that assaulted her. Depending on the beating, choking, whatever, dragging her feet will only make the officers question her motive or the assault.

We had a guy that we filed several major charges on one week after another, assault BI x2, burglary with intent to assault, impeding breath etc etc. We ended up chasing him up into Dallas one night and he ramped his car off into the woods. Three weeks later we get a disturbance there and she tells us "nope different guy and he has already left". We check the house and boom he is in the closet. We run him and strangly enough no protective order. She flat out told us she went down to county and testified on his behalf and they dropped everything but the evading. I have no idea what she told them but we were shocked. She said we have a baby together and you can not keep us apart. We have had two like that in the last month.
          Should this happen twice, the person should be hung up on if she reports any further assaults for at least a year
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Sad, but true. And in the states that have decided to tackle it since the current federal regime has decided to ignore it, have been shot down by said regime.

We have our differences, but I do not envy your position of being forced to deal with this bullshit daily.

Stevo
            Most people do not see the cost of illegal immigration.

Illegals that drink, drive, and kill or create $$$ worth of property damage.
            Illegals that burdon our health care.
            Illegals that commit violent crimes/drug offenders/property crimes.

I've seen illegals get arrested, deported, and arrested again using different names (since we cannot access Mexico's crime database), and then get deported again.

Back in the late 90's I wrote an arrest warrant for a guy that a patrol officer caught with counterfiet documents. He was arrested, and deported. He was back in FTW before the bus that took him to Eagle Pass. He had made arrangements for a ride back before he left.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
              I lol'd

Comment

Working...
              X