Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
    Surely you're trolling the fuck out of us.....surely...

I'm not trolling. It just seems that nobody here is looking at why this happened. The black and white of "Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense" isn't enough for me. Zimmerman made it happen. The kid literally did nothing wrong. Somebody posted in another thread where some guy was antagonizing cops and they ended up shooting his dog dead and said "Play stupid games win stupid prizes." That's exactly what Zimmerman did. He played a stupid game and now his prize is being put on trial for it.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      I'm not trolling. It just seems that nobody here is looking at why this happened. The black and white of "Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense" isn't enough for me. Zimmerman made it happen. The kid literally did nothing wrong. Somebody posted in another thread where some guy was antagonizing cops and they ended up shooting his dog dead and said "Play stupid games win stupid prizes." That's exactly what Zimmerman did. He played a stupid game and now his prize is being put on trial for it.
      He attacked someone. Can someone punch you in the face and you'll sit there and tell me that they did nothing wrong?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        LOLz @ self-appointed. Do you have to be committing a crime for someone to ask you what you're doing, and does doing so (even in a malicious tone) merit getting your nose broken?
        Especially after the neighbors testimony that her house was broken into while she was home alone with her 9 mo old son by two black teenagers.... Sounds like he was doing what needed to be done to keep the neighborhood safe except the hood rat got stupid.
        2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          He attacked someone. Can someone punch you in the face and you'll sit there and tell me that they did nothing wrong?
          If I walk up to somebody and accuse them of something that they haven't done, I wouldn't know what to expect.

Comment

If I walk up to somebody and accuse them of something that they haven't done, I wouldn't know what to expect.
            "Hey you been breaking into houses?"

"What the fuck you talkin' bout?!"

vs.

*WHAP!*

Rationality.

Comment

"What the fuck you talkin' bout?!"

vs.

*WHAP!*

Rationality.
              Im sure that was exactly how it happened.

Comment

Im sure that was exactly how it happened.
                It's what you posited.

If someone came up to me and accused me of something, my first instinct wouldn't be to take a swing. Maybe it's the way my parents raised me. Perhaps yours are different.

Comment

It's what you posited.

If someone came up to me and accused me of something, my first instinct wouldn't be to take a swing. Maybe it's the way my parents raised me. Perhaps yours are different.
                  Damn. I wish I would've mentioned blaming the parents at some point.

Comment

Damn. I wish I would've mentioned blaming the parents at some point.
                    You're a lost cause.

Comment

You're a lost cause.
                      You're a mouth breather. Who's opinion is more valid?

Comment

You're a mouth breather. Who's opinion is more valid?
                        Dude, what are you on?

Comment

Some kids down the street from me were having a party one night. Their obnoxious friends were getting in and out of their cars that were parked in front of my house multiple times and being loud at one in the morning. Were they committing a crime? No. Did I have every right to go out there and tell them to shut the fuck up and quit slamming doors? Hell yes. It is my neighbor hood not theirs. If one of them had got in my face and started hitting me and I pulled out a gun and shot him that is self defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                            Some kids down the street from me were having a party one night. Their obnoxious friends were getting in and out of their cars that were parked in front of my house multiple times and being loud at one in the morning. Were they committing a crime? No. Did I have every right to go out there and tell them to shut the fuck up and quit slamming doors? Hell yes. It is my neighbor hood not theirs. If one of them had got in my face and started hitting me and I pulled out a gun and shot him that is self defense.
                            Did I not say the same fucking thing over and over again? Pretty much in ever post. Hop off the bandwagon retard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Dude, what are you on?
                              You ever talk to Geor!?

He's a mouth-breather. Seriously. He breathes through his mouth.

Comment

• Josh, even as an instigator *if* zimmerman had been, once he was being held down and overpowered his innocence' was regained and he became a legitimate victim of an assault from which he was legally allowed to defend himself from. that's the only part that matters. you're assuming too much and not looking at facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X