Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    Zimmerman said that the kid got in his face, and the kid assaulted him. If that's true and all that Zimmerman did to escalate the situation was follow him and not try to run away, the kid deserved to die. If Zimmerman got in the kid's face and asked him what he was doing and the kid assaulted him, the kid deserved to die (fear for your life, regardless of whether or not your attacker is armed, is justification for use of deadly force in Texas, BTW). If Zimmerman got in the kid's face and started talking shit about his mama and the kid assaulted him...I'd still side with Zimmerman.
    Wasn't Zimmerman following him in his car? He had to get out at some point. Did Martin punch through the car and land on Zimmerman somehow?

Zimmerman started the fight. 100%. You can't dispute that.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      He was dressed like a degenerate. My parents, not sure about yours, did not put up for looking like a piece of shit. Bad parenting happens on many levels.
      Mine saw no problems with a hoodie and jeans. It's still my choice of attire in the cold months.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Did he ask him or did he accuse him? Again, I don't think that Zimmerman just shot him. He definitely shot him in self-defense, but if I went up to a random person accusing him of doing something he isn't currently doing, I don't know what that persons reaction is gonna be.

With your logic, we can walk up to somebody, talk shit to them, and if that person retaliates physically you can shoot them. You started the fight. I guess having a gun is the ace up your sleeve?
        The fact of the matter is, you don't have to be polite, and rudeness doesn't necessitate a violent response. Confronting someone, even rudely, isn't the same thing as starting a fight. And yes, if someone retaliates physically to me accusing them of something, and I can get to a gun, I'm going to shoot them. I'm not going to wait and see what else they're going to bring to the table. I'm going to end the fight. That doesn't mean my accusation was me picking a fight. To presume that a rude confrontation somehow legitimizes a beat down is just absurd. Would it be reasonable for you to chase down and attack everyone that ever gave you a hard time on the Internet?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Wasn't Zimmerman following him in his car? He had to get out at some point. Did Martin punch through the car and land on Zimmerman somehow?

You can't read, can you?
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

It's been disputed and, I believe, proven at this point, that he did not.

Comment

Now you've gone full retard.

Comment

What the fuck? Approaching someone is grounds for them beating your head into a sidewalk?
                Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Would it be reasonable for you to chase down and attack everyone that ever gave you a hard time on the Internet?
                Fuck, I hope not.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  You can't read, can you?
                  Okay, let's make this simple.

Was Martin committing a crime when Zimmerman approached him? No.

Who followed who? Zimmerman followed Martin.

Zimmerman was in a car, Treyvon was on foot.

At some point, they were both on foot, which means Zimmerman got out of his car to interact with Martin whether it be hostile or not.

A physical altercation occured between Zimmerman and Martin. Martin overpowered Zimmerman, Zimmerman shot Martin in defense.

I'm still trying to figure out where Martin committed a crime that merited a self-appointed head of neighborhood watchman confronting him.

Comment

At some point, they were both on foot, which means Zimmerman got out of his car to interact with Martin whether it be hostile or not.

A physical altercation occured between Zimmerman and Martin. Martin overpowered Zimmerman, Zimmerman shot Martin in defense.

I'm still trying to figure out where Martin committed a crime that merited a self-appointed head of neighborhood watchman confronting him.
                    Trayvon... was hunted down... like a rabid dog!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        Trayvon... was hunted down... like a rabid dog!
                        He wasn't hunted down. I don't believe that Zimmerman had any intentions of killing him, but he had a gun, and felt empowered. Same shit with that guy who "feared for his life" and walked up to a party and started shit and killed somebody. For the record I love guns, anybody without one is dumb.

I'm just saying that this is a situation that Zimmerman created. I still blame the parents for letting their son dress like a criminal. The kid didn't deserve to die. It's because his parents let him look like a criminal that he was treated like one.

Comment

Why did he have to be committing a crime for Zimmerman to approach him? Asking someone that looks suspicious and wandering around a neighborhood what they are doing is not a crime.

Are you high?

Comment

Surely you're trolling the fuck out of us.....surely...

Comment

LOLz @ self-appointed. Do you have to be committing a crime for someone to ask you what you're doing, and does doing so (even in a malicious tone) merit getting your nose broken?
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

He wasn't hunted down. I don't believe that Zimmerman had any intentions of killing him, but he had a gun, and felt empowered. Same shit with that guy who "feared for his life" and walked up to a party and started shit and killed somebody. For the record I love guns, anybody without one is dumb.

I'm just saying that this is a situation that Zimmerman created. I still blame the parents for letting their son dress like a criminal. The kid didn't deserve to die. It's because his parents let him look like a criminal that he was treated like one.
                                So it's now it's not Zimmerman's fault but Trayvon's parents' fault? Or is it both? Do you wear dockers and a polo every day?

Comment

Working...
                                X