Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I think in the end the jury is going to be smart enough to see the obvious. That is, unless they manage to stock it with trashy black folks who, we all know, will vote based only on color just about every time.
    lol a lot of people said the same people about the election and look what happened. Unfortunately its a witch hunt, black folk are becoming a protected class. If this would have been a black on black crime we wouldn't be at this point. If he's acquitted his life will never be the same and he'll likely end up even more of a victim..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
      The jury will be stacked with Treyvon's parents' "peers". Just like OJ's was stacked with his "peers". Because we all know that if OJ's actual peers from the Brentwood area had made up that jury instead of the people that were on it, he would have been convicted with a quickness.
      You do realize that both sides are party to jury selection right?

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
        The white part, everyone knows the Mexican part was going for a knife
        ...and would of had at least three cousins in tow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          You do realize that both sides are party to jury selection right?
          You do realize it only takes a couple, or one jury to have a hung jury (mistrial), right?

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
            lol a lot of people said the same people about the election and look what happened. Unfortunately its a witch hunt, black folk are becoming a protected class. If this would have been a black on black crime we wouldn't be at this point. If he's acquitted his life will never be the same and he'll likely end up even more of a victim..
            Election is somewhat different, you have a lot of people who only vote based on "Free Shit" they get.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              a crazy gun wielding whitish mexican

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I think in the end the jury is going to be smart enough to see the obvious. That is, unless they manage to stock it with trashy black folks who, we all know, will vote based only on color just about every time.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Election is somewhat different, you have a lot of people who only vote based on "Free Shit" they get.
                Its been so sensationalized... the sheeple will find the poor schmuck guilty.. If they dont people will riot...

Comment

• He will get a jury of his peers to aquit him of any wrongdoing during the criminal trial. He will then get a jury of Trayvon's peers to find him guilty as hell during the civil trial and award some outragious settlement to the family for their suffering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                    He will get a jury of his peers to aquit him of any wrongdoing during the criminal trial. He will then get a jury of Trayvon's peers to find him guilty as hell during the civil trial and award some outragious settlement to the family for their suffering.
                    Florida's Castle Doctrine protects like Texas' does in civil litigation.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Florida's Castle Doctrine protects like Texas' does in civil litigation.
                      That's good. I question the jury pools for civil trials every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                        That's good. I question the jury pools for civil trials every day.
                        The pool is one big one. You could get picked for either a criminal or civil trial, you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          The pool is one big one. You could get picked for either a criminal or civil trial, you never know.
                          I am aware. I have gotten s jury summons probably 8 times in my life. Probably 7 of those have been the the George Allen building. I always go to Lewis Derrick because if I have to ever sit through a trial, it won't be a civil trial.

Comment

• Lawyer for George Zimmerman 'frustrated' at prosecutors' withholding of graphic photo

Seems the prosecution withheld evidence that they've had since the night of the incident.

They gave the defense a B&W photo of a color photo taken that shows a beaten and bloody Zimmerman:

The attorney for George Zimmerman said he is "frustrated" that prosecutors withheld a color photo of the Florida gunman that could bolster his case that Zimmerman was being beaten when he shot Trayvon Martin.

The graphic photo of Zimmerman, taken the night of his fateful confrontation with Florida teen Trayvon Martin, shows the accused murderer with a bloody face. Zimmerman’s legal team released the photo, which was taken by police, after prosecutors substituted it in for a black and white photocopy that had been submitted earlier.

"I get frustrated when certain evidence gets out and other evidence is withheld," said Mark O'Mara, attorney for Zimmerman, 29, who faces murder charges in the Feb. 26 death of Martin, 17. "The photo is not a game-changer, but it is significant.

"If I had had that picture in my hand on April 11 ...," he said, referring to the date when Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder.

Florida rules governing discovery require that original photos be submitted, but O'Mara says that the discovery phase has been rife with issues.

"It just seems like it's been pulling teeth for discovery in this case," he said. "This case is the opposite of any I've normally taken. Usually,discovery is dumped on your desk, because it's normally good for [the prosecution]. They usually try to shove it down your throat."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/03...#ixzz2EnY5FBnh

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              Seems the prosecution withheld evidence that they've had since the night of the incident.

They gave the defense a B&W photo of a color photo taken that shows a beaten and bloody Zimmerman:

The attorney for George Zimmerman said he is "frustrated" that prosecutors withheld a color photo of the Florida gunman that could bolster his case that Zimmerman was being beaten when he shot Trayvon Martin.

The graphic photo of Zimmerman, taken the night of his fateful confrontation with Florida teen Trayvon Martin, shows the accused murderer with a bloody face. Zimmerman’s legal team released the photo, which was taken by police, after prosecutors substituted it in for a black and white photocopy that had been submitted earlier.

"I get frustrated when certain evidence gets out and other evidence is withheld," said Mark O'Mara, attorney for Zimmerman, 29, who faces murder charges in the Feb. 26 death of Martin, 17. "The photo is not a game-changer, but it is significant.

"If I had had that picture in my hand on April 11 ...," he said, referring to the date when Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder.

Florida rules governing discovery require that original photos be submitted, but O'Mara says that the discovery phase has been rife with issues.

"It just seems like it's been pulling teeth for discovery in this case," he said. "This case is the opposite of any I've normally taken. Usually,discovery is dumped on your desk, because it's normally good for [the prosecution]. They usually try to shove it down your throat."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/03...#ixzz2EnY5FBnh
                              Matt your about 10 days late with that photo bud (see post 757).

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                                Matt your about 10 days late with that photo bud (see post 757).
                                Yea, I guess I didn't see the original post. I saw this on Charter and did a search for this thread and put it at the bottom.

My bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X