RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    I keep looking at my phone and seeing his contact info.

What do you do? I've never even thought about having to delete a contact due to a death...

I just keep wondering why he didn't call (not just me, anyone of the folks here).

When we had lunch in Arlington, I would have NEVER thought he would be one I would think to have done this. He was so positive and up-beat. Makes me wonder if you really know anyone....
    I've made a group in my contact list called "Loved Ones" forthose that have passed on. My own personal memorial.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Had I not seen the posts on facebook by my other friends I would have thought the same thing.

That was what brought me back to reality. Spent a lot of time reading and rereading old texts, FB messages etc between us yesterday. Came across one he sent me when I was at rock bottom and he was offering support. Wish I could have done the same. Luis was one of the good ones.

Comment

• Very unfortunate.

Comment

• Rip...

Comment

• i just dont know what to say, i used to make fun of his hyundai , damn glad we at least stop picking at each in the last few months. this makes me feel worthless, some call it being a pussy, but ive been through suicide, and thought i had a chance to live if God saw fit to save me. but being an officer im sure it was with his pistol and that just doenst leave much to chance. what a loss, to himself , his family and his friends. Rip man, i hope you were right with God and pray for your soul.

Comment

• Kind of a fun thing we had going for a few months this year... We would try to scare our family and friends and get it on video. We had a contest to see who could do a better job at it. These are the last 3 he sent.

View My Video

View My Video

View My Video
              Last edited by brandon01rt; 09-04-2012, 10:16 AM.
              03 cobra

Comment

• Should the title of this thread start with "RIP"

I hope people are not coming into the thread because they thing the OP is just trying to get I touch with Luis

Just a suggestion to make sure everyone sees this
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Its difficult to think of what to say in situations such as this. It's so shocking to find out that someone who was so full of life is no longer with us let alone done by his own hand. His pain must have been immense in order not to be able to cope with it or ask his family or numerous amount of friends he has for help. I guess we will never completely know now that he has left us. Such a tragedy to lose someone as special as him.

DFWM has lost one of it's brighest lights. Your humor, laughter and compassion for others will not soon to be forgotten. Rest easy, Luis.

Comment

• Wow, just shocking. My heart goes out to his family.

R.I.P. Officer Farve-a.

Comment

• at a lost for words here, read the thread. not sure what to even say.

rip brother.

Comment

• RIP Luis.
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          I keep looking at my phone and seeing his contact info.

What do you do? I've never even thought about having to delete a contact due to a death...

I just keep wondering why he didn't call (not just me, anyone of the folks here).

When we had lunch in Arlington, I would have NEVER thought he would be one I would think to have done this. He was so positive and up-beat. Makes me wonder if you really know anyone....
                          Man I have a few people who's contact info I haven't cleared from my phone yet and probably never will. The only one that still gets me is I have my dad on there and when my mom calls me from home I see his picture. I should probably change that but just haven't been able to.

Like you said, I would never figure him for the type of person to do this and I guess you just never know someone until it happens.

Comment

• RIP Luis.
                            I never had the honor of meeting him but am very saddened by this none the less.
                            I have been a member of the forum for over 10 years and although I read more than participate, seeing the impact this tragedy is having on those of you who are left to wrestle with the questions is beyond heart breaking, especially those of you who were obviously close & who had been in contact with him so recently. My thoughts and prayers are with his his family of course, but to all of you as well.

Comment

• Rip

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                                I still have Ubils # in my phone.
                                I still have Ben's number in mine
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X