No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its creepy that you are able to talk yourself into ending your life, and justify it as the best option for everyone. You get to thinking that your kids will get life insurance and it will make things better for them, you wont be dragging anyone else down, etc.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      I still have Ubils # in my phone.
      Still have saladbar and blue302stang, as well. Just can't seem to delete them-it seems too final.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post

Oppsss...Drove away with the pump still in!
        That's hilarious! Did Luis do that or another city worker?

Comment

• Holy shit

R.I.P Osiris!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            I checked to see what his last posts were, and the last one was ....

To the naked eye it just looks like a random post, but then you start thinking about hindsight ...
            I really think too much is being read into that post.
            Last edited by Treasure Chest; 09-04-2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                I really think too much is being read into that post.
                I think too much is being read in to all of it, honestly, like Matt said. I understand people are looking for answers, and trying to make sense of it all. But some times things just don't make sense.

I still can't believe it.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  That just gave me chills and tears at the same time. Matt, I've said the same thing to Craig-he was always talking about how many horrible things you see as a policeman and took his job very seriously. I just can't wrap my head around the idea that he did this to himself voluntarily, but know he was going through some shit. Eric said it well-sometimes the demons win. Unfortunately, they took another good one.
                  Yea, strange. I was just talking about this to another guy at the gym last week after work.

We had a call where an 18 year old kid hung himself off his mom's elevated wood deck/staircase that led from his upstairs garage apartment. He used an X-Box connector cord. We were all wondering how bad your life has to be at 18 to do such a thing. We tend to try to see where he could have gone with his life instead of the demons he was dealing with.

Between seeing what I saw the Iraqi army do to the fleeing civilians from Kuwait on the Kuwaiti Highway trying to flee and the 20+ years of police work, I've had a lot of exposure to the bad things in life sometimes I wonder what toll it will take. No wonder you see retired police officers turn into bitter recluse types. We deal with the overwhelmingly negative side of human nature that at some point there has to be a price to be paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I think too much is being read in to all of it, honestly, like Matt said. I understand people are looking for answers, and trying to make sense of it all. But some times things just don't make sense.

I still can't believe it.

Agree completely. I convinced myself for a few minutes last night that this was some sort of fucked up joke and that I was going to rip the perpetrators new assholes when it was over with. Just feel like I've got no wind in my sails today.

Comment

• Obviously, no one really knows what happened. All I know is that we lost a great officer, father, and friend and it hurts. Bad.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        Yea, strange. I was just talking about this to another guy at the gym last week after work.

We had a call where an 18 year old kid hung himself off his mom's elevated wood deck/staircase that led from his upstairs garage apartment. He used an X-Box connector cord. We were all wondering how bad your life has to be at 18 to do such a thing. We tend to try to see where he could have gone with his life instead of the demons he was dealing with.

Between seeing what I saw the Iraqi army do to the fleeing civilians from Kuwait on the Kuwaiti Highway trying to flee and the 20+ years of police work, I've had a lot of exposure to the bad things in life sometimes I wonder what toll it will take. No wonder you see retired police officers turn into bitter recluse types. We deal with the overwhelmingly negative side of human nature that at some point there has to be a price to be paid.
                        This is why a lot of people will never get it. You really have to do the job for a while to understand how it changes people. I am glad I had 13 years or so of retail and sales before my ten in LE. I take a lot of my sales guy into the job and try to make everything funny or positive.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Agree completely. I convinced myself for a few minutes last night that this was some sort of fucked up joke and that I was going to rip the perpetrators new assholes when it was over with. Just feel like I've got no wind in my sails today.
                          same. Sleep didn't come easy last night. I always get caught up on the what if scenarios. I just still can't believe Luis would do it.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Had I not seen the posts on facebook by my other friends I would have thought the same thing.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              What do you do? I've never even thought about having to delete a contact due to a death...
                              My father and Shawn passed away a month apart. I kept their contact info in my phone up until about 6 months ago. Just keep it in your phone for now. It helps. Don't delete it until you're ready regardless of how long it takes.

Comment

• Unreal, RIP Luis
                                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X