A member on a commercial??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Dixie Wrecked View Post
    Thank you Don for helping me with my password. Thank you too Ashley.

Yes i had the lapband done and that is my lard ass in the commercial. At my dead heaviest i was 331.6 pounds. I got down to my smallest at 130.3. All in roughly 20 months. Sitting comfortably at 175ish now.
    Dude, that's awesome, congrats to you! Just curious about gaining 45 lbs back... Was that intentional? 130 is light as hell. Keep it up, man!

Comment

Thank you Don for helping me with my password. Thank you too Ashley.

Yes i had the lapband done and that is my lard ass in the commercial. At my dead heaviest i was 331.6 pounds. I got down to my smallest at 130.3. All in roughly 20 months. Sitting comfortably at 175ish now.
      You didn't get it put back in after the wreck, right?

Comment

Hey steve they say you get an optical inch for every 10 pounds you lose. I got rid of over 150 pounds. You do the math. Speaking of math. Hows your wife like the new ride? I didnt catch her name though. Oh dfwstangs how I've missed yalls shit talkers and grammer police

In that case, you won't mind when we correct and tell you this is dfwMUSTANGS.

same shit talkers, different shit talking channel

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          Congratulations on your success!

I had gastric sleeve back in March. At my heaviest I was 292 ( I am 5' 6"). I hit my goal of 160 at my 9 month mark. I am now at 155. I want to stay at 160-170 but don't want to develope old/bad habits again. Never thought maintaining/ gaining weight would ever be a challenge for me.
          Congrats to you too, homie. Keep at it!

Comment

Congrats Jason, you were already pretty skinny the first time I met you. My weight has fluctuated all over the place my entire life, so I know how much work losing that much would be. Go figure Steve is in here talking shit just because he hasn't done a damn thing about his. Lap band isn't some magical procedure that makes the weight vanish over night, you still have to work to lose and maintain the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
              dude seriously, im over 300 and 45 of it came in 4 weeks on the new meds I started taking a couple of years ago and you don't see me calling surgeon's or bitching.
              Maybe you should. Praying away the weight certainly isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  which one?

Used to work at cc too.
                  3505, Back when it was over by Garden Ridge.

Comment

Originally posted by treasure chest View Post
                    maybe you should. Praying away the weight certainly isn't working.
                    zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                      Confirmation of Boosh needed

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Confirmation of Boosh needed
                        confirmed

Comment

I know half a dozen people who have effectively "eaten through" lap band and gastric bypass surgeries. My favorite was a co-worker who got his done a week after his wife got hers. He was bitching about how she has dropped 35lbs in 6 weeks and he's only lost 14 in 5 weeks... While we're at the work lunch room and he is going through 3 Taco Bell bean and cheese burritos. I asked him why he was eating those things and with a dead serious reply said, "well it limits how much I can eat."

Some people expect that surgery to just magically take half of them away. They don't change ANYTHING involving their eating habits or their lifestyle but expect miracles. However, simple math states that a stalled out metabolism getting fed nothing but carbs isn't going to do shit. Even with a sleeve or bypass.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            I know half a dozen people who have effectively "eaten through" lap band and gastric bypass surgeries. My favorite was a co-worker who got his done a week after his wife got hers. He was bitching about how she has dropped 35lbs in 6 weeks and he's only lost 14 in 5 weeks... While we're at the work lunch room and he is going through 3 Taco Bell bean and cheese burritos. I asked him why he was eating those things and with a dead serious reply said, "well it limits how much I can eat."

Some people expect that surgery to just magically take half of them away. They don't change ANYTHING involving their eating habits or their lifestyle but expect miracles. However, simple math states that a stalled out metabolism getting fed nothing but carbs isn't going to do shit. Even with a sleeve or bypass.
                            Right on point!

Tons of people get it done at my employer, but pretty much none of them actually want to put forth the effort needed to achieve a healthy lifestyle change. Most keep the weight off for a year or so, then guess what? It comes right back to them, but this time...without the underlying muscle. This is most likely attributed to lack of nutrition(hence the by pass).

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                              Right on point!

Tons of people get it done at my employer, but pretty much none of them actually want to put forth the effort needed to achieve a healthy lifestyle change. Most keep the weight off for a year or so, then guess what? It comes right back to them, but this time...without the underlying muscle. This is most likely attributed to lack of nutrition(hence the by pass).
                              Chicken and red meat are hardest to metastasize and get past the sleeve and are also the hardest to break down for gastric bypass types. LOL so the cycle repeats itself once folks start eating stuff that is easy to process... Typically simple sugars and carb-heavy meals. Explaining that muscle is the biggest fat burner, how they have to balance macro-nutrients and they HAVE TO EXERCISE is like teaching trigonometry. They 'waste' and have no iidea why it's even harder to keep it off later on.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

*Whew* for a second there I thought yous guys saw my interview in that late night infomercial about natural male enhancement
                                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                                X