Where does America really stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    Go ahead and give up your defenses, you dont need them, big brother is here to protect you...
    So do you spring for Reynolds wrap or just double wrap the store brand?

Comment

You should have made the poll open so we can see who voted for stricter laws.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
        So do you spring for Reynolds wrap or just double wrap the store brand?
        Sams Club MotherF#$ker, got the double pack 75 yards long. None of that local stuff, this is commercial grade
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          I see the country being more polarized than ever...at least in my lifetime (which is a long time...LOL).
          True but from what I'm seeing now the Repubs have went too far and are alienating MANY people. If they keep it up their going to lose most of their base. Something will have to fill the vacuum because the people leaving won't be happy with the democratic party. Hence a party of the middle will be necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            You should have made the poll open so we can see who voted for stricter laws.
            Trolls
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              Trolls
              I think Willie just ran around his office and voted 9 times...LOL!

Comment

I think Willie just ran around his office and voted 9 times...LOL!
                Typical Repub assuming. Try reading what I posted. Most gun laws will not make a difference.

Comment

Typical Repub assuming. Try reading what I posted. Most gun laws will not make a difference.
                  Typical Lib...can't take a joke, even though you voted for one.

Comment

Typical Lib...can't take a joke, even though you voted for one.
                    ah, I see what you did there....

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                      OP - do you really expect to get a response that supports what the media tells us we want? This is Texas for crying out loud.
                      No, as I said, I had a pretty solid assumption of the outcome. For two reasons, the first being that this is Texas and the second being this forum is composed of younger aged males. The reason it wasn't posted in the armory is so that it reached more people for better numbers and so that it wouldn't leave the door open for someone to complain about it being posted in a progun section of the forum.

As for not showing what people voted, I wanted to know what people themselves felt and did not want to take the chance of people voting based on how others would react or not at all. Granted, there was the chance of dirtbags voting multiple times, but, that's not something I can much control.

I definitely do not believe what certain liberals and the media spout off in the way of statistics fixed to fit their agendas. Nonetheless I was curious as to see some numbers.

Comment

The problem with gun control is the erosion of the 2nd amendment. The whole point of it is that the citizens should have access to the same types of guns the government does in order to be able to protect ourselves against a tyrannical government. It's an unalienable right to be able to protect ourselves against those who would dominate via force, not an issue of what a person needs to hunt. Period.

Don't misread what I said either. I didn't say this government is tyrannical. Yet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                          The problem with gun control is the erosion of the 2nd amendment. The whole point of it is that the citizens should have access to the same types of guns the government does in order to be able to protect ourselves against a tyrannical government. It's an unalienable right to be able to protect ourselves against those who would dominate via force, not an issue of what a person needs to hunt. Period.

Don't misread what I said either. I didn't say this government is tyrannical. Yet.
                          damn straight. You get it.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah, I kinda happen to teach it! Lol
                            sigpic

Comment

True but from what I'm seeing now the Repubs have went too far and are alienating MANY people. If they keep it up their going to lose most of their base. Something will have to fill the vacuum because the people leaving won't be happy with the democratic party. Hence a party of the middle will be necessary.
                              <-- in that crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post

Time to move on to another topic now. This one is closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X