Where does America really stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I'm just giving you the facts and the reality of the situation. The democrats new strategy is to enslave the people with dependency. Republicans have always had the hard sell. They sell responsibility. That isn't easy to sell. Democrats sell irresponsibility - extremely easy to sell.
    I don't think you could sum it up any shorter or in a more simple form.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm just giving you the facts and the reality of the situation. The democrats new strategy is to enslave the people with dependency. Republicans have always had the hard sell. They sell responsibility. That isn't easy to sell. Democrats sell and reward irresponsibility - extremely easy to sell.
      fixed

Comment

You should have made the poll open so we can see who voted for stricter laws.
        No shit, come on Chris, where is your A game?
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Fix the idiot's that alone would help this Nation, I swear only stupid people are breeding!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zfan View Post
            Fix the idiot's that alone would help this Nation, I swear only stupid people are breeding!
            The creatons are cloning and feeding!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              The creatons are cloning and feeding!
              And I don't even own a TV.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                Get rid of welfare...then you REALLY see things get interesting.
                Lazy perfectly able-bodied people have to work for money? That's too unfair
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X