Missing 777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
    Flight 93-The a/c was seen at low altitude (verified by witnesses) and moving extremely fast.. rolled over and went in inverted.. Trash debris ( paper products etc ) from the plane were blown/traveled/found 8 miles away.. considering we were finding paper debris in Tulsa from the tornado in OKC, not surprising at all that the debris went that far. From what I recall from our briefing at work, engines/gear/fuselage components were found in the impact area. Don't recall any comments about any engines being found 8 miles from impact site. Really struck home more than one way..I was born and raised less that 20 miles from where Fight 93 Impacted. Bought my Ramcharger from Shanksville Auto ( Dodge Dealer) and hunted deer in that area..
    There literally is NOTHING out there but rural forest, prairies filled with windmills and that huge junkyard in Stoystown.

Comment

• and many strip mined areas.. I have pics somewhere of the crash site and surrounding area taken about 5 months after the crash. Will try to find them and post..
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

and many strip mined areas.. I have pics somewhere of the crash site and surrounding area taken about 5 months after the crash. Will try to find them and post..
        Yeah apparently that's why debris sunk so low was due to strip mines and the soil was so soft underneath.

Comment

• there was a very old abandoned drag bucket about a 1/4 from the impact spot.. almost looked like a sentinal...

Comment

Flight 93-The a/c was seen at low altitude (verified by witnesses) and moving extremely fast.. rolled over and went in inverted.. Trash debris ( paper products etc ) from the plane were blown/traveled/found 8 miles away.. considering we were finding paper debris in Tulsa from the tornado in OKC, not surprising at all that the debris went that far. From what I recall from our briefing at work, engines/gear/fuselage components were found in the impact area. Don't recall any comments about any engines being found 8 miles from impact site. Really struck home more than one way..I was born and raised less that 20 miles from where Fight 93 Impacted. Bought my Ramcharger from Shanksville Auto ( Dodge Dealer) and hunted deer in that area..

Scroll down about halfway and there are some statements about finding a near complete engine 2000yds away from the impact crater...so, it wasnt 6 miles, but a little over 1 mile. Still hard to believe the engine flew that far after impact.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/a...ght93site.html

Scroll down about halfway and there are some statements about finding a near complete engine 2000yds away from the impact crater...so, it wasnt 6 miles, but a little over 1 mile. Still hard to believe the engine flew that far after impact.
              Depends on what the trajectory was when it came off, and at what point. At that speed and pitch, it might have been ripped off at some point before impact.

Comment

• Dave, don't recall that, but too many years/beers... the pylons/engine mount bolt system are designed to shear under high stress/torque to keep from damaging the wing.. very well could have been that the g force sheared one of the engines prior to impact..

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  I'm mobile right now so combining screen shots is more trouble than it's worth, but someone go here, screen grab, and post it before it gets taken down

http://vietnam.craigslist.org/for/4372477162.html
                  Got it, but poor sense of humor by them
                  Last edited by SMKR; 03-15-2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Anyone remember that fedex airliner that was hijacked by one of their own that flew inverted while loaded during the struggle? I remember the aircraft manufacturer coming in and confirming and studying the plane after the fact since they couldn't believe it withstood the positions it withstood during flight. One pilot was struck in the head with the claw of a hammer and survived.

Comment

• Rupert Murdock says look in Pakistan like Bin Laden

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        600mph under it's own power, couple that with 9.8 meters per second. Id say pretty damned fast.
                        9.8 meters per second per second
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• With them going further and further down the foul play route each day and the fact that most of the passengers were Chinese, I wonder what China's going to do about it.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            With them going further and further down the foul play route each day and the fact that most of the passengers were Chinese, I wonder what China's going to do about it.
                            I imagine they're hoping everyone will keep their mouths shut. Much like how the rest of population control goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              Interesting...

My brother was in the field doing training, and called me during the mess. He was told me that they had a fighter behind the third plane.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                My brother was in the field doing training, and called me during the mess. He was told me that they had a fighter behind the third plane.
                                93 was shot down but the gubment will never admit that. They will however make a propaganda movie about it with some feel good story line though to convince us otherwise. And actually, there's a clip of Rumsfeld speaking somewhere where he slips up and says it was shot down. The video is on YouTube.

The media keeps talking about where this missing 777 could be. The media has mentioned practically every place on earth the plane could be, except the one place that the plane could definitely reach, and that's Diego Garcia. The plane was in reach of Diego Garcia when transponder was disabled. Of course that would implicate some nefarious act by our government, hence the silence in the media of Diego Garcia being a possible landing spot.

I dont put anything out the realm of possibility when we have a government who has shipped guns to Mexico intentionally to demonize the 2nd amendment and countless other treasonous acts. This whole thing stinks, and IMO is no accident.

Comment

Working...
                                X