Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with excercising teens dying suddenly??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    People guzzle those damn energy drinks like water. I have no idea if they are bad for you but I'm not going to find out. I thought I was bad because I drink two cups of coffee in the morning.
    There's probably more caffeine in those two cups of coffee than in a 16oz energy drink.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      x2
      I'll let you guys know!

Comment

I have 2 coworkers that pound no less than 2 energy drinks a day. That's just insane. I will have the occasional one but nothing more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
          I have 2 coworkers that pound no less than 2 energy drinks a day. That's just insane. I will have the occasional one but nothing more than that.
          C'mon guys it's got ginseng and shit!

I drink entirely too many of these. At least one a day and sometimes up to three. I really don't feel I get much of a "awake" moment after drinking them like the first time I drank a red bull, but I do like the taste.

I yam addicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            C'mon guys it's got ginseng and shit!

I drink entirely too many of these. At least one a day and sometimes up to three. I really don't feel I get much of a "awake" moment after drinking them like the first time I drank a red bull, but I do like the taste.

I yam addicted.
            I sure hope you are backing those up with an insane amount of water to flush out your kidneys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              There's probably more caffeine in those two cups of coffee than in a 16oz energy drink.
              Yea, sure there is, Einstein.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Yea, sure there is, Einstein.
                Some day I'll be as cool as you. I can only hope to have the same piss poor judgmental attitude as you. Take some self esteem classes for us, or midol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Some day I'll be as cool as you. I can only hope to have the same piss poor judgmental attitude as you. Take some self esteem classes for us, or midol.
                  You might be as cool as me one day if you try hard. You will never have more money than I do though so don't even try.

HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Drugs? Maybe partying too hard the night before, or supplements they are taking?
                    See you later...

Comment

wat?
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                        Drugs? Maybe partying too hard the night before, or supplements they are taking?
                        Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        wat?
                        She's answering the OP, not all the BS in between.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Population control.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                            I sure hope you are backing those up with an insane amount of water to flush out your kidneys!!!
                            Water? Water is for the birds...

No I hear you, I definitely need to drink more and have lately started to.

Comment

An average cup of real coffee still highest average caffeine content, something like 20mg/oz. While instant coffee is closer to 12mg/oz and energy drinks are in the 8-10mg/oz range.

Now as far as sugar, flavoring, additives and all that other shit may make energy drinks less beneficial than coffee or the fact that kids down a 28oz can which is really like 4 servings.

Comment

You might be as cool as me one day if you try hard. You will never have more money than I do though so don't even try.

HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!
                                lmgdao
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X