Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with excercising teens dying suddenly??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    She's answering the OP, not all the BS in between.
    I was blindly replying to Al's post. Just being random...
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      I was blindly replying to Al's post. Just being random...

Comment

iSea
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

iSea
          iSwear... by the moon and the stars in the sky.

Comment

iSea

?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
              An average cup of real coffee still highest average caffeine content, something like 20mg/oz. While instant coffee is closer to 12mg/oz and energy drinks are in the 8-10mg/oz range.

Now as far as sugar, flavoring, additives and all that other shit may make energy drinks less beneficial than coffee or the fact that kids down a 28oz can which is really like 4 servings.
              It depends on the coffee, some are stronger than others, it can be 80-140 for the average cup. It also depends on which energy drink you are comparing to. Full throttle is weak shit but Monster is pretty stout.

And yes, consumption was more what I was getting at. People drink the hell out of those energy drinks and don't think twice about it hurting you.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                It depends on the coffee, some are stronger than others, it can be 80-140 for the average cup. It also depends on which energy drink you are comparing to. Full throttle is weak shit but Monster is pretty stout.

And yes, consumption was more what I was getting at. People drink the hell out of those energy drinks and don't think twice about it hurting you.
                Nothing beats a large cup of coffee topped off with 3 shots of espresso.

Comment

You might be as cool as me one day if you try hard. You will never have more money than I do though so don't even try.

HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!
                  lmao!

What gets me is the guys that drink giant monsters and smoke cigs. Cigs bring you down and ED's are pretty much uppers. Then they have the audacity to say they are drug free, haha!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                    Nothing beats a large cup of coffee topped off with 3 shots of espresso.
                    I would be in the bathroom blowing the toilet off the wall within ten minutes of that.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

You might be as cool as me one day if you try hard. You will never have more money than I do though so don't even try.

HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!
                      When I'm your age...I will make more than you.

And full throttle has almost the same caffeine content as monster genius. A regular Monster is far from a strong energy drink.

Comment

Group hug!!!
                        See you later...

Comment

A monster has 160 mg of caffeine and a full throttle has 144.

I've heard people say red lines gave them the shakes, but I've never tried one. I could see it being true since the regular one has 250 and it goes up from there! Jesus...

Caffeine dangers, benefits, and safety. Find the caffeine amounts in energy drinks, coffee, tea, soda, and food with our extensive interactive database.

Comment

Occam's Razor...

Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy (HOCM) until proven otherwise. But anything that would lead to increased work of the heart (like energy drinks, ADD meds, etc) could contribute to this outcome during/after strenuous activities.

Comment

Bush doesn't care about Athletic Teens

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                                Group hug!!!
                                Not before measuring everyones 12" cocks..

Comment

Working...
                                X