Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with excercising teens dying suddenly??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's most likely the energy drinks they consume. They higher your heart rate, which afterwards they go running and then get a heart attack with the combined heart rate spike.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      Not before measuring everyones 12" cocks..
      I thought it was 14?
      See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        It's most likely the energy drinks they consume. They higher your heart rate, which afterwards they go running and then get a heart attack with the combined heart rate spike.
        What kind of work do they do after they higher your heart rate?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          It doesn't surprise me. I won't take anything more than protein and the very occasional pre-workout supplement, but haven't taken one of those in months. Back when I was in highschool which wasn't very long ago all the kids used was elbow grease and old fashioned steroids. This was about 2 years before schools started random drug testing. I never got my hands on any, but we had 16-17 year old kids benching 450+lbs and squatting 600+lbs. I felt like a bitch lifting a measly 255lbs, which still wasn't bad for a receiver.

The year after I graduated one of the kids that was a senior that year had liver failure though. Dipshits.
          Im trying to go the old fashion way too, just natural foods and some men's health magazines as my bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            When I'm your age...I will make more than you.

And full throttle has almost the same caffeine content as monster genius. A regular Monster is far from a strong energy drink.
            Cool story bro, give us all a call in 20 years and let us know how it turns out, we really care.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
              I thought it was 14?
              No, that was just me.
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                A normal 16yr old can have a sustained heart rate of 200 and not have any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  No, that was just me.
                  Are you rich too?
                  See you later...

Comment

I bet that Rebecca Black bitch is somehow involved

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                      Are you rich too?
                      How do you think I paid for my extra two inches? That shit ain't cheap, woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        Water? Water is for toilets. Brawndo has electrolytes!
                        Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                          A monster has 160 mg of caffeine and a full throttle has 144.

I've heard people say red lines gave them the shakes, but I've never tried one. I could see it being true since the regular one has 250 and it goes up from there! Jesus...

http://www.energyfiend.com/the-caffeine-database
                          In other words, Ruffdaddy is a fucktard. As usual. I am Jack's complete lack of suprise.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            A normal 16yr old can have a sustained heart rate of 200 and not have any issues.
                            You forgot to send me your phone number in that PM bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              In other words, Ruffdaddy is a fucktard. As usual. I am Jack's complete lack of suprise.
                              Lets drink some apple juice, and punch strippers.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Cool story bro, give us all a call in 20 years and let us know how it turns out, we really care.
                                You should scrote. At least you learn something. How can you be consistently wrong and still try to have a voice? As ugly as you are, I would think you would strive for one redeeming quality. Just one...

Comment

Working...
                                X