Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
    I can tell you who else . Lol
    I know who the last two owners are other than that I know nothing. Do you have some interesting info about the car?

Comment

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
      I know who the last two owners are other than that I know nothing. Do you have some interesting info about the car?
      list them, id like to know.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
        Yes sir . I found that car on CL about 10 years ago for my buddy who traded a daily ricer car for it . It was his daily for years and we did tons of work to it including a tranny , the Florida 5.0 gauge pod and numerous motor stuff . The Volvo cooler we did along with that piping that was a kit that was in the back of the car when he got it . We made the cuts and he went and had some hack weld it . The passenger side trim at the bottom of the door I made from one off an early (79) fox after he hit a big ass log on the highway . That is also where 2 of the original rims got cracked . I made the little center wing support if that is sill there cause it was sagging . We never fixed the a/c cause that big header moved the turbo up and interfered with the lines and he never got new ones made . I always liked it but my idiot buddy used it as a trade in and got like 1200 bucks against a new car . He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer . This is just a little of the stuff I know about it .
        Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
          The passenger side trim at the bottom of the door I made from one off an early (79) fox after he hit a big ass log on the highway.

lmao, I had to do the same thing on the same side for mine. Hello, hacksaw!

Comment

Interesting info! Florida 5.0 cluster is no longer there, wing support is still there. Volvo intercooler is still there along with the... Um... Interesting welded chrome intercooler piping.... The whole car needs to be rebuilt. I'm taking on one project at a time. Biggest next project will be getting rid of the hodge podge front suspension....

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              1997, Recognize! (notice the open tool box on the lawn)

Lol at the box. What it run? 0

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                Lol at the box. What it run? 0

Low 9's in the 8th. Not horrible for those days.

Comment

Took at look at the base timing, 0*BTDC.... Well, that could be a problem. Set it to 10*btdc, fuck ford for that clamp bolt location BTW, and viola it has power. I am a little shocked at how much power TBH. Anyone know where the boost line to the gauge is? I can't seem to find it.

And a quick shot of it in it's native condition. Hood up, tools everywhere.

Comment

decently clean, how's the interior?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      decently clean, how's the interior?
                      Currently in that back of that Jeep. In bad need of a cleaning, but all there and in decent shape.

Comment

lol at the trademark ill fitting tbird intercooler. Up the timing, throw a bleeder valve from home depot on it, crank the boost to 21 and go to town.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          lol at the trademark ill fitting tbird intercooler. Up the timing, throw a bleeder valve from home depot on it, crank the boost to 21 and go to town.
                          Much as I would like to keep it, this bird will be for sale very soon. I'll let the new owner worry about that.

Comment

Hey, I seen that jeep before.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              Hey, I seen that jeep before.
                              Yeah, my sister swapped out her 04 Vue for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                Yeah, my sister swapped out her 04 Vue for it.
                                solid choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X