School me on the 2.3L turbo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Much as I would like to keep it, this bird will be for sale very soon. I'll let the new owner worry about that.

If those intercooler hoses are dry rotted like a lot of them are, save yourself some money and get the big gas filler neck hose in appropriate sizes from a parts house. It'll cost you ten bucks instead of sixty.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      solid choice.
      The Vue has the most solid combination with the 4cyl and 5 speed and the gas mileage really went down, but the Jeep is a much nicer SUV.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      If those intercooler hoses are dry rotted like a lot of them are, save yourself some money and get the big gas filler neck hose in appropriate sizes from a parts house. It'll cost you ten bucks instead of sixty.
      They are in good shape, looks like they have been replaced in the past. Thanks for the tip though.

Comment

Ok, I have looked everywhere, does anyone know where the hell the vacuum line that feeds the boost gauge is?

Comment

Finally found the vacuum line, but it's OK. Guess the boost gauge is fucked. More progress pics. All of the interior is in except for the drivers door panel and I'm waiting on a window motor for that side.

Comment

87-88 boost gauges were junk anyway just gret an aftermarket one

Comment

That's in pretty great shape. Usually those cars are beat to hell. You can tell the nice ones have been broken down and not driven as often.

Comment

I want that.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  I want that.
                  Fuck that. You need to grab the Mark VII on CL

Comment

That is pretty clean compared to most any 80s survivors. Def would like that as a sleeper

Comment

I have an extra gauge cluster with boost gauge in the garage left over from the 3 t-coupes I have had . Let me know if you want it .
                      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

how much for the turdo coupe? I want
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          how much for the turdo coupe? I want
                          Back off gunt lover!
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

LOL, nice progression
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I skipped the part where I put a small block in it. The V8 came between the roasted piston and the junkyard, lol.

BTW, in the final pic the car had been stolen and stripped.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X